These full-time second-shift maintenance supervisor positions are for Tyson Foods’ Case Ready facility in Council Bluffs, Iowa. Successful candidates will be responsible for managing/supervising designated maintenance crew, the development of their team and will show continuous improvement within the department; troubleshooting and preventive maintenance of various industrial equipment.
• Must have three years of general maintenance experience
• Strong electrical and mechanical skills required
• Previous supervisory/leadership experience a plus
• Must have the ability to communicate verbal and written with all levels
Tyson Foods’ Benefits Include:
• Competitive wages
• Excellent benefits package
• Paid vacation and holidays
• 401K, Stock Purchase Plan
To apply for this opportunity and view all current opportunities with Tyson Foods, please visit our website www.tysonfoodscareers.com
Tyson Foods’ Equal Opportunity Employer Statement: Tyson Foods is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Location/Region: Council Bluffs,Iowa