Unleash Your Potential with a Career at Cox Communications!
Cox is now hiring in Omaha!
At Cox, we connect people to the things they love. Now we d like to connect with you. Cox Communications is looking for sharp talent to join our team and be the voice of our brand.
Now Hiring For:
Call Center Customer Service Representatives (Technical Support)
Apply online today!
Use keywords "Omaha Technical" or scroll down for job title
Benefits of working at Cox include:
• Free Internet and other Cox discounted services
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits starting on your first day!
• Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environment
• Retirement benefits including 401(K) Matching
• Up to 22 days of Paid Time Off during first year, plus 7 Paid Holidays
• Tuition assistance
• Commitment to our communities including volunteer opportunities
• Career advancement opportunities across the Cox family of companies
Cox is an Equal Opportunity Female/Minority/Disabled/Veteran Employer.