Barker Lemar Petroleum Service Technician provides highly diversified technical duties including troubleshooting, repair, calibrations and maintenance of petroleum equipment. A successful candidate has a strong background working in commercial electrical applications: electrical controls, and wiring with knowledge of mechanical tasks such as installing valves, fittings, etc. This is a full-time 40+ hours position. **Relocation assistance is available.
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Installation and repair of petroleum equipment including gas pumps, fuel monitoring systems, submersible pumps, and product piping.
- Installation of new equipment.
- Repair leaks or damaged parts.
- Troubleshoot electronic or mechanical problems.
- Conduct compliance inspections.
- Visually inspect entire fueling components and containments for liquid or potential problems.
- Review documentation at the store.
- Perform pump and dispenser calibration.
- Assure compliance with appropriate safety practices and procedures according to applicable federal, state, and local codes, regulations and company guidelines.
- Utilize various testing devices, multiple hand and power tools related to the job.
- Maintain tools and equipment to ensure all are in proper and safe working order.
- Provide customer service.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- HS diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years related field experienced required
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Pump and small engine mechanical experience a plus
- Experience in repairing pumps
- Computer experience a plus
- Pre-employment drug screen and physical are required
- Clean driving record
We are proud to offer our full-time eligible employees:
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Health & Dental Insurance
- Vision Discount Plan
- Retirement Plan with Company Contribution
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Relocation assistance
For more details, please visit: