Made in the Heartland of America
Brand Hydraulics, manufacturer of hydraulic valves and electronic controllers sold worldwide, has an opening for an Electronic Technician in our Electronic Engineering Department.
This person will provide tech support, design new custom control packages, train production and create tech documents for products. Also, repair defective warranty returned product, Develop and quote custom system packages and/or cable /wire harnesses.
• AS degree in electronics
• Minimum 2 years of experience
• Work with very little supervision
• Strong attention to detail
• Proficient with AutoCAD & Microsoft Office Suite
• Soldering Experience
Product (Technical) Support
Brand Hydraulics, manufacturer of hydraulic valves and electronic controllers sold worldwide, has an opening for the position of Product Support in our Engineering Department.
The primary focus of this position is to provide technical support to our distributors and OEM's, answer technical and pricing & order status questions. Preparation of assembly drawings, models, and other documents as needed. Resolve customer complaints. Provide assistance to the Project and Chief Engineer as needed.
• Certification as Fluid Power Hydraulic Specialist preferred, must obtain within first six months from hire date if not certified.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with hydraulic systems preferred.
• Goal-oriented, self-motivated and ability to work with very little supervision.
• Proficient with Microsoft word, Excel, and Outlook. Knowledge of SolidWorks beneficial.
• Excellent communication and computer skills.
Brand Hydraulics positions offer:
• Paid Vacations
• Paid Holidays
• Health Insurance
• 401K Plan
• Supplemental Insurance
• Casual work atmosphere
Apply for either position at:
2332 S 25th Street, Omaha, NE 68105
E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.brand-hyd.com