Parenting Time - Visitation SpecialistBeneficial Behavioral Health Services
We are looking for enthusiastic employees who want to make a difference in the lives of children and families. Must be dedicated, passionate, have a background free of criminal history, excellent driving record and a genuine desire to make a difference in the life of a family. With a strong focus on community, we build on strengths and work together to achieve our goals.
Additional compensation for bilingual skills (Spanish speaking).
Full time and Part time positions needed. Evenings and one weekend day are required for the job as this is when most families are able to be together to reunite.
- Supervises visits between a child / youth and parent which require line of site supervision and in proximity to hear the interactions of the visit by a trained staff who will intervene if child safety is compromised.
- Transports children between their placements with their own vehicle (to include foster parents, placement facilities, schools and day cares when applicable)
- Required to take notes to submit for documentation after your session is complete.
- Requires evenings and weekend work as this is when families can be together.(at least one weekend day per week)
Who we are looking for?
- Individuals studying in related fields
- Reliable full-time or part-time professionals
- Enthusiastic person wanting to help children and families
Skills/Qualifications including but not limited to:
- Must be 19 years old or older
- Requires a High School degree or GED
- At least 2 years of child related education/work and or driving experience
- Strong writing skills and computer skills
- Demonstrates understanding and empathy for others
- Attention to detail is a must
- Pass a background check (Sexual Offenders Register, DHHS Central Registers for Adult Protective Services/Child Abuse and Neglect, and all Criminal Background Checks.)
- Pass a drug test upon hire and throughout employment
- Current and valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving record
- Must have current Automobile Insurance
- Reliable vehicle and show proof of liability insurance
- Ability to multi-task and build relationships.
- Flexibility and the ability to handle change in a positive manner.
- Spanish Speaking a Plus
- Specific knowledge in safety, normal family function, neglect, abuse or exploitation of children
APPLY: Please click "apply" to submit your contact info & resume for consideration.
Mission Statement "Building Happier Lives Through Behavioral Health"
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time