College of Saint Mary strives to create a safe, inclusive educational environment where every person’s worth and dignity is valued and nurtured. Applicants representing diverse backgrounds and experiences are highly encouraged to apply.
Are you a competitive, innovative, and dynamic professional ready to support students in their journey through higher education? You might be a perfect fit for our Admissions Counselor position. This position is member of the recruitment team comprised of enthusiastic individuals who support the recruitment of undergraduate and graduate students to the College of Saint Mary.
Our Idea of a Perfect Candidate Is Someone Who:
- Has successful recruitment experiences with undergraduate and graduate prospective students.
- Demonstrates professional experience working with diverse groups; and knowledge of related computing programs, such as Power Campus or another student information system, CRM technology.
Our Ideal Candidate’s Education and Experience Include:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Three years of experience in managing a sales territory or experience working in Higher Education
This Position Is Responsible For:
- Managing a recruitment territory based in Omaha and the surrounding metro and regional area.
- Traveling widely during the fall and spring semesters to promote CSM at high school and/or college visits, college fairs, and other community events.
- Forming and maintaining a partnership with public and private high schools, community colleges and independent schools in their assigned territory.
- Assisting prospective undergraduate and graduate students through the enrollment process.
Why You Want to Be on This Team:
- You would be a part of a Mission-centered team, who work together to serve our community.
- You would enjoy full-time benefits including health insurance, paid time off, tuition remission programs, 403(b) with employer match, employee wellness time, and more!
- CSM is committed to supporting the work-life balance of its faculty and staff.