College of Saint Mary strives to create a safe, inclusive educational environment where every person's worth and dignity are valued and nurtured. Applicants representing diverse backgrounds and experiences are highly encouraged to apply.
Are you a competitive, innovative, and dynamic professional ready to support students in their journey through higher education? You might be a perfect fit for our Admissions Counselor position. This position is a member of the recruitment team comprised of enthusiastic individuals who support the recruitment of undergraduate and graduate students to the College of Saint Mary.
Our Idea of a Perfect Candidate Is Someone Who:
- Has successful recruitment experiences with undergraduate and graduate prospective students.
- Demonstrates professional experience working with diverse groups; and knowledge of related computing programs, such as Power Campus or another student information system, CRM technology.
Our Ideal Candidate's Education and Experience Include:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Three years of experience in managing a sales territory or experience working in Higher Education
This Position Is Responsible For:
- Managing a recruitment territory based in Omaha and the surrounding metro and regional area.
- Assisting prospective undergraduate and graduate students through the enrollment process.
- Traveling widely during the fall and spring semesters to promote CSM at high school and/or college visits, college fairs, and other community events.
- Communicating with prospective students in person, through email, social media, and over the phone using numerous calling campaigns spanning the entire recruitment cycle.
- Forming and maintaining a partnership with public and private high schools, community colleges and independent schools in their assigned territory.
Why You Want to Be on This Team:
- You would be a part of a Mission-centered team, who works together to serve our community.
- You would enjoy full-time benefits including health insurance, paid time off, tuition remission programs, 403(b) with employer match, employee wellness time, and more!
- CSM is committed to supporting the work-life balance of its faculty and staff.