College of Saint Mary strives to create a safe, inclusive educational environment where every person’s worth and dignity is valued and nurtured. Applicants representing diverse backgrounds and experiences are highly encouraged to apply.
Are you looking to join a self-motivated, driven general maintenance team? You might be a perfect fit for our General Maintenance position. This position performs basic maintenance and repair across campus.
Our Idea of a Perfect Candidate Is Someone Who:
- Wants to be the point person for all maintenance needs on campus.
- Can perform day to day preventive maintenance, repair and renovation of the fixtures and equipment within the facility and on the grounds.
Our Ideal Candidate’s Education and Experience Include:
- Required: High school diploma or equivalent; Minimum of two years of maintenance experience
- Preferred: Trade school certificate/diploma preferred; Building maintenance and construction trade experience is preferred
- Determines defects in, repairs, and maintains heating, water, and drainage systems in commercial and residential settings.
- Repairs or replaces plumbing fixtures such as sinks, toilets and faucets.
- Mends or replaces plumbing pipes, tests joints and pipe systems for leaks.
- Opens clogged drains.
- Performs general maintenance to include basic electrical, painting, minor construction tasks and other requests made as needed on campus.
- Assists with snow removal during winter months. Assists with mowing during summer months.
- Assists with other tasks assigned to the Facilities Department through the work order system.
Why You Want to Be on This Team:
- You would be a part of a Mission-centered team, who work together to serve our community.
- You would enjoy full-time benefits including health insurance, paid time off, tuition remission programs, 403(b) with employer match, employee wellness time, and more!
- CSM is committed to supporting the work-life balance of its faculty and staff.