Project Director for Sexual Violence Prevention
College of Saint Mary strives to create a safe, inclusive educational environment where every person's worth and dignity is valued and nurtured. Applicants representing diverse backgrounds and experiences are highly encouraged to apply.
Are you a strong and compassionate person with a background in social work or counseling? Do you possess trauma-informed care communication skills and the willingness to make a difference in women's lives? If so, this position may be for you. This position is funded by a three-year Department of Justice Office Violence Against Women Grant to reduce Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking on campus (SDDVS).
Our Idea of a Perfect Candidate Is Someone Who Has:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- A commitment to developing programs based on learning outcomes.
Our Ideal Candidate's Education and Experience Include:
- Bachelor's Degree required in Higher Education, Counseling, Counselor Education, Psychology, Social Work, Public Health, or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in sexual assault prevention programs, victim advocacy or a related field.
This Position's Responsibilities Include:
- Manage and serve as the point of contact for the OVW Grant from the Department of Justice, including but limited to implementation of grant program (activities, policies, and protocols), grant reports and assessment, OVW correspondence and budget management.
- Coordinate a Coordinated Community Response Team (CCRT).
- Coordinate student education, prevention programs, development of an advocacy and support program for survivors of sexual violence/domestic violence, and all related grant outlined activities.
Why You Want to Be on This Team:
- You would be a part of a Mission-centered team, who work together to serve our community.
- You would enjoy full-time benefits including health insurance, paid time off, tuition remission programs, 403(b) with employer match, employee wellness time, and more!
- CSM is committed to supporting the work-life balance of its faculty and staff.
For additional information and to apply for this position, please go to our employment website www.csm.edu/employment