Head Swim Coach/Aquatics DirectorCOLLEGE OF SAINT MARY
Head Swim Coach/Aquatics Director (Full-Time)
College of Saint Mary invites applications for the position of Head Swim Coach/Aquatics Director. This position is full-time, 40 hours per week, and reports to the Director of Athletics.
- The Head Swim Coach/Aquatics Director position will oversee all aspects of recruiting and managing a successful collegiate swimming program while maintaining the proper standards pertaining to pool operations.
- Primary purpose is to provide quality service and expertise in the area of coaching and pool operations.
- Should complement goals of the Athletic Department to enhance the overall student-athlete experience.
- Requires budgetary oversight of swimming team, aquatic rentals and pool personnel.
- Required bachelor's degree in an appropriate field of study with three years of successful head coaching/student recruitment experience at the college level or five years head coaching at the high school and/or club level.
- Master's degree preferred in an appropriate field of study with two years of successful head coaching/student recruiting experience at the college level.
- Must be currently First Aid/CPR/AED/Lifeguard and Pool Operator certified, with preference to Lifeguard Training certification.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, solid administrative and organizational skills, ability to manage multiple priorities and sound decisions, and ability to maintain confidential information.
- Minimum Salary: $36,000 annually