Licensed Independent Mental Health Provider
Join Our Team
We're hiring a licensed independent mental health provider.
Columbus Psychiatry Clinic is looking for a licensed independent mental health provider
(LIMHP) who will work collaboratively with our clinic's psychiatrist to provide evidence-
based mental health services including:
• Evaluations and assessments.
• Individual and group counseling, including crisis management.
• Referrals for health care, social service programs and community resources.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week) position; the job hours are 8 a.m.-5 p.m.,
Monday-Friday. We are looking for a provider to start as soon as possible.
The right applicant must be knowledgeable in the field of mental and behavioral health and skilled in the areas of patient examination, assessment and treatment.
• Current certification as a licensed independent mental health provider in
• Completion of a master's degree in counseling, social work, marriage and family
counseling or a related field of mental health.
• Bilingual skills.
Columbus Psychiatry Clinic opened in 2019. The rapidly growing clinic is the only
full-time, locally based psychiatry clinic in Columbus, Nebraska. It provides
comprehensive mental health services for people of all ages, including medication management, individual therapy and couples and family therapy.
Columbus Psychiatry Clinic is part of Columbus Community Hospital,
a community-owned, not-for-profit hospital.
We're hiring a licensed independent
mental health provider.