Medical Social Worker, Certified Surgical Technician, Service Line CoordinatorColumbus Community Hospital
- RN – Emergency Department - Full-Time 7pm-7am, 36 hours/week, every 3rd weekend/holiday rotation
- Medical Social Worker- PRN flexible hours/days
- Certified Surgical Technician- 6:30am-3: 00 pm, 5 days one week and 4 days the next.
- RN – Columbus Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Clinic - Part-Time 20 hours/week; 3 days/week Monday-Friday, various hours/days
- RN – Service Line Coordinator – Wound Clinic – Full-Time 36 hours/week; 5 days/week Monday-Friday, various hours.
Benefits Eligible - Excellent Benefit and Compensation Package.
Working at Columbus Community Hospital
Columbus Community Hospital has a long history in Columbus, but our sights are set firmly on the future. As a community-owned, not-for-profit hospital, we're constantly improving our services to meet the needs of our community and adapt to changes in the health care industry. Our staff of more than 740 employees includes an active medical staff of 48 physicians who represent 14 medical specialties. Visiting physicians bring an additional 20 specialty services to our community. Our goal is to become a "regional referrer" so we can serve our patients' needs while not shifting our focus from Columbus and the surrounding area. To do that, we must actively recruit employees like you who can meet the needs of the communities we serve.
For more information on what it's like to work for Columbus Community Hospital, check out these links: