Certified Medication Aide (CMA)
Dial is the place to love the way you work. Our team members get the opportunity to serve and learn from some of the most knowledgeable seniors. Our residents will become your family as we seek to infuse happiness into the lives of those we serve daily. You will make a difference at Dial by not only adding years to resident's lives but life to their years.
Position Summary: This position involves assisting residents with activities of daily living such as dressing, mobility, hygiene, bathing, laundry, and meals. The candidate will also administer routine medications to residents in accordance with state regulations. Other duties as assigned.
Perks & Benefits:
- Birthday & anniversary PTO
- Tuition Assistance
- Double pay on holidays
- PTO accrual on DAY 1
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonus
- Free meal during shift
- Employee Recognition Program
- Discounts through Verizon and AT&T
- Pay Advance Program
- Medical and Prescription Drug Insurance including Dental and Vision
- Basic Term Life/AD&D
- Flexible Spending Account for Dependent Care
Essential Job Requirements:
- Administer medications as directed in the resident service plan and MAR.
- Administer medications accurately and at the appropriate time according to a physician.
- Assist with resident laundry and daily bed making, as needed.
- Assist in serving meals and bussing tables during meal times.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, eating, personal hygiene, and mobility.
- Assist residents with oxygen and other medical problems outlined in the assistance plan.
- Document medications administered and those not given according to regulations and policies and procedures.
- Administer treatments as directed on treatment sheets.
- Monitor the health, safety, and well-being of the residents.
- Document information pertaining to changes in resident’s functional status, personal needs, appointments, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Other Requirements
- Certified Medication Aide
- Basic First Aid Training
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience in working with older adults
- Experience in medication administration and medications
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Promote teamwork in providing services to residents.
- Nursing standards of practice for older adults
- State and Federal Guidelines for Assisted Living
- HIPAA requirements
- Skills in nurturing and organizing similar to those in a domestic household
- Safe food handling procedures
- Previous experience in senior living