FORT CALHOUN JR-SR High School
½ Time Position - could be combined with ½ Time Office Assistant to become full time when school is in session.
Our Mission Statement:
The mission of the Fort Calhoun Community Schools is to foster learning in an inspiring and caring environment, provide opportunities for all students to be successful, instill the attributes of respect and responsibility among staff and students alike, and present students with the tools to succeed in life.
Junior/Senior High School Purpose:
INSPIRING……COURAGE, CHARACTER, and COMMITMENT.
- All people can learn.
- In promoting the worth and self-esteem of every student.
- We must provide quality education for all youth according to their needs.
- Education should be a positive experience in a safe and caring environment.
- Everyone must be accountable for the education of youth. (Education is the shared responsibility of all.)
- Students must be prepared to contribute to society as lifetime learners.
- High expectations produce high achievers.
- The future of our democratic society depends upon educated and involved citizens.