Sometimes the best therapy for success is quiet country roads!
- Speech Therapist
Hours: 24 - 32 hours per week (depending on patient load). Full benefits are offered for this position.
The right candidate will provide diagnosis and treatment to individuals with speech-language, voice, or swallowing disorders and train about speech pathology to staff and other health care providers.
We seek a graduate of an approved program for Speech Therapy with a Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language Hearing Association or certified eligible within one year of hire.
- Licensed in the State of Nebraska in speech pathology
- Experience in a hospital setting providing speech pathology services
- Ability to perform modified barium swallow studies
- Experience working with pediatrics is a plus
- BLS certification, required
- ACLS preferred
See attached web address for a full job description
For questions, call (402)729-6850