PainterJohn White Painting
John White Painting
We are now accepting applications for residential painters.
Be a Part of the Team!
John White Painting, Inc. (JWP) is one of Omaha's premier residential painting companies, specializing in upper-end residential new construction, remodels, and custom cabinetry finishes. In 1948, Dave's son, John, has continued the White family painting legacy under John White Painting, Inc., and is committed to producing the finest painting finished products and providing the best client experience.
With a professional, but collegial shop culture—a place where conversation seamlessly flows from work to weekend plans and back again, a place where everyone in the company cares about your growth in the industry—JWP is fully invested in its employees, offering advancement opportunities, new facilities, lettered trucks, work apparel, excellent benefits, and highly competitive, experience-based pay.
At JWP, we believe we are craftsmen, not laborers. We believe in the physically-demanding, intellectually-rigorous, personally-humbling and yet absolutely spiritually-fulfilling reward of learning, honing, and mastering this craft. We believe in and endorse the search for innovation in methodology, products, and tools. We believe in empowering colleagues with the confidence, skills, and tools to accomplish each project.
At JWP we are not about ego. We do not claim to know everything in the painting industry. We believe in the journey of mastering this craft, and understand, appreciate, and respect differences in where each colleague is in their own journey.
If this sounds like you, and if you're ready to begin a fulfilling career at one of Omaha's most established and elite painting companies, apply to join our team!
Prepare work site and paintable surfaces for finish; apply products and perform work tasks listed on job specifications; interact with contractors, supervisors, designers, and clients in a professional manner; clean work area and tools.
- Follow all OSHA standards and procedures to ensure safety
- Provide excellent client service by acting courteously and promptly to client/contractor needs and specifications
- Prepare work sites and paintable surfaces for finish work (protect floor with drops, cover furniture with painter's plastic, cover other potentially affected areas, tape base, putty and sand nail holes, mud and sand holes in walls, etc.) to the highest industry standard
- Valid driver's license required
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Previous painting experience preferred, but we will gladly train
- Must be able to read and effectively interpret job specification and safety documents
- Must be able to stand, walk, kneel, bend, lift, grasp, twist, and stretch
- Must be able to lift, push, or pull 50 lbs; may occasionally need to lift more
- Must be able to learn, understand, and safely use hand and power tools
- Communicate effectively with job superintendents, supervisors, and clients
- Ability to work independently is preferred
- Ability to analyze problems and enact appropriate, timely, and effective solutions
- Ability to work as a member of a team to accomplish larger jobs and projects
- Interact with clients and colleagues in a professional, well-groomed, and positive manner
- Ensure appropriate standards of professional conduct and hygiene on-site
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive, experience-based pay
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Subsidized uniform program
- Rewarding career in an exciting field
Please Click "Apply" to upload and send your resume today!
Equal Opportunity Employer