General Laborer Landscaping
We are a family owned and operated company for over 34 years. We provide our employees with challenging work and opportunities for growth.
General Labor (CDL Driver a plus) needed on new construction, commercial, residential projects assisting with laying hardscapes, maintaining landscaping, lawns, and snow removal.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Work primarily outdoors in all weather conditions
· Install, remove, and maintain hardscape parking lots, driveways, patios, retaining walls, etc.
· Install, remove, and maintain a variety of erosion products such as installing silt fence, erosion control matting, etc.
· Load, unload & stage materials
· Job site cleanup
· General upkeep of company vehicles and equipment
· Able to operate landscape maintenance and construction hand tools and light equipment with the skill to satisfactorily perform the duties assigned.
· Able to work in and around various landscaping settings including direct contact with various plant and landscaping materials and exposure to various dust, noise, and weather conditions.
· Understand and practice safety in all work circumstances.
· Report equipment in need of repair.
· Reliable transportation to and from work
· Must be 18 years or older
· Some outdoor construction or landscape experience a plus
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Flexibility/Ability to operate specific equipment or tools
· The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
Pay rate is 15 -20 hourly
Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision and 401k