High School Principal
Papillion LaVista Community Schools is accepting applications for the following positions
- Papillion La-Vista High School Principal
Successful Candidate will:
- Be a community-centered leader overseeing all aspects of a thriving Class A Nebraska High School
- Foster a culture of pride and excellence
- Cultivate collaborative relationships with staff, students and families
- Support the learning environment of the school and classrooms
- Be a visionary leader with a student-centered focus
- Display high integrity and hold students and staff to high standards
- Possess strong curriculum knowledge and successful teaching experience
- Value communication with strong follow-through
Valid Nebraska Department of Education Administrative Certification with Superintendent Endorsement. Doctorate preferred. Candidates with alternate certifications and/or business experiences may be considered.
Interested candidates must apply online through the district website www.plcschools.org A review of applications begins immediately. EOE
These positions are subject to Veteran's preference.