Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm some on call
Report to: Maintenance Director
Are you ready to work for an agency that does it all? We are proud to be one of Omaha’s most renowned and respected full-service real estate firms providing local, regional and national services. Our team of go-getters is looking for someone who is as passionate as we are!
The Scope of Work
- Trouble-shooting service issues that our residents encounter including HVAC, general appliance work, carpentry, light electrical and plumbing.
- Work alongside the maintenance team to ensure that both the interior and exterior of the property meet both company standards and applicable laws.
- Work alongside the maintenance and office team to provide exceptional customer service and resolve all maintenance related issues to the satisfacton of our residents.
- Respond to maintenance work orders.
- Follow-up with residents and office staff.
- Work in an on-call rotation that will require nights and weekend flexibility. Emergencies and storms will require additional on call needs.
The Ideal Candidate
- Must have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and your own set of tools
- Well-rounded in all facets of maintenance including plumbing, light electrical, HVAC, carpentry, and small appliance repair.
- HVAC certification and/or Boiler’s License is a plus.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and a customer service spirit.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, sensitivity and professionalism.
- Proficient problem solving and analytical skills.
- Self-disciplined and motivated to achieve.
- You make continuous learning a priority.
- You show up every day ready to be the best version of you and contribute to the team!
What We Have For You:
As a rapidly growing, full-service real estate firm, we offer services in commercial property management, residential property management, association management, commercial sales & leasing, residential home sales, business sales, event management and real estate auction services. Your exposure to all things real estate will give you the tools to expand your knowledge and your career. This role requires collaborating with the property maintenance coordinator, property managers, third party vendors and tenants. We are looking for someone with an outgoing personality, a welcoming attitude, and strong communication skills! PJ Morgan Real Estate leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with our company values, and the ideal candidate would do the same.
Check out our Core Values - what motivates and guides us in how we work with one another, customers & clients, and our community:
- Welcome and Lead Change
- Be Optimistic In The Hard Times and Humble In The Best
- Stay True To Ourselves
- Think Like a Business, Act Like a Family
- Cultivate Lifelong Relationships
- Enrich The Community We Love and Live In
Do you share similar values? Send us your application and resume today!