Concrete Construction Superintendent
***High Profile Project - Omaha NE up to $50 hourly + incentive.***
TR Construction based in Omaha, NE is currently seeking an experienced Concrete Superintendent to assist with our growing concrete construction business. TR Construction is a full-service concrete construction company with over 30 years of experience. Our reputation for quality workmanship, impeccable service, and the ability to complete projects in a timely manner speak volumes.
- Proven experience as a construction foreman/supervisor with Concrete Projects
- Ability to efficiently organize and schedule concrete pours and the concrete crews needed to perform commercial concrete projects
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and OSHA guidelines
- Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Oversees the onsite productivity, identifies problems and potential delays, and reports them back to the Project Manager.
- Accurately tracking and reporting time for field employees that ensures budgeted hours are met.
- Daily communication/coordination with the Project Manager staff to ensure successful project execution.
- Work is performed in a variety of weather conditions with exposure to outdoor elements.
- Functions essential to this position include but are not limited to standing, sitting, stooping, bending, walking and lifting heavy objects (50 pounds) during the course of the work day
- Professional in appearance and ability to work with clients and vendors
Excellent Perks & Benefits
- Future growth opportunity
- Family-focused company
- Company-sponsored events
- Generous 401k Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Company vehicle, Per diem and many other perks for the right candidate.
- Have legal Unites States residency and work authorization status.
- Submit to a National Crime Information Center background check and be approved for access to DOD facilities.
- Have a current and valid driver’s license or identification card and reliable personal transportation.
- Be able to pass pre-employment, random, and annual drug and alcohol screening.