The Warehouse Associate reports to Warehouse Manager, and is located in Omaha, NE.
The Warehouse Associate will be responsible for warehouse assistance with receiving, stocking, picking, and shipping orders.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- High school diploma or GED
- 6 months warehouse environment experience
- Equipment operating experience preferred
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records such as manifests, invoices, or orders to verify accuracy
- Communicate with leadership to rectify problems such as damages, shortages, or non-conformance to specifications
- Place received inventory in correct location
- Perform picking of orders in building and assist with shipping of orders
- Sort and load delivery truck
- Accurate on time delivery of customer orders
- Ensure all paperwork is accurate and complete verifying deliveries and turned back in on tim
- Exceptional customer service-oriented attitude
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds on a consistent basis
- Experience using pallet jack, 2-wheel dolly, and order picker lift
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills which foster positive relationships with customers and TriMark employees
- Sound decision-making skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Focus on safety
TriMark’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is a purposeful mission of strengthening our organization and those we serve by uniting the unique differences of our employees. This mission is instilled in who we are as a company. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion through sharing, education, and experiences. We are greater together through unity in diversity. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.