The Twin River School District has openings in the following areas:
The Twin River District serves the students of the Genoa, Silver Creek and Monroe communities. We are located 20 miles due west of Columbus.
This position is subject to Veteran's Preference.
Providing educational excellence for a changing tomorrow
As an innovative educational system, the mission of the Twin River Public Schools is to provide opportunities for individuals to become lifelong learners.
• Education is a partnership among school, family and community.
• Students need to develop respect for all people and their surroundings.
• Students need to develop skills to critically creatively, and ethically make decisions and solve problems in a global and technological society.
• Students need to be able to read with comprehension, write and communicate with clarity and compute with accuracy. A safe and comfortable environment promotes student learning.
• Students need to share responsibility for their education.
• Students need to develop social responsibility.