Audio /Visual Support Specialist
Position Summary: Provide Tier 3 technical support for Learning Spaces and non-academic spaces audio/visual systems this includes equipment such as control systems (typically AMX), computer systems, audio/video switchers, audio amplifiers and mixers, projectors and displays. Work with Learning Spaces team to ensure full operation of a/v systems in General Purpose classrooms. Position will provide support for the Learning Spaces support and build teams, through all phases of the design, installation, and support of media-rich rooms.
This position will uphold the ITS core principles of outstanding collaboration and communication, a drive to succeed, a passion for higher learning, and acting with integrity.
• Bachelor's degree Engineering, Computer Science, Business or related field; equivalency considered
• Three years information technology and/or audio/visual support and design; required
• Demonstrated knowledge of audiovisual technologies, peripherals; required
• Knowledge of computer hardware, software, and networking; required
• Strong communication skills, both public speaking and written communication; required
• Strong organizational skills; required
• Demonstrated project management experience; preferred
• CTS or CTS-I; preferred
• AMX Programming; preferred
• D-Tools knowledge or similar; preferred
This position will be located
in Lincoln, NE.