Software Developer and Support Analyst
and Support Analyst
Position Summary: This role is responsible for developing, integrating, debugging, testing, and implementing software and applying knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems following security standards. In addition, this role is responsible to perform needs analysis, design, and support of University applications.
This position will uphold the ITS core principles of outstanding collaboration and communication, a drive to succeed, a passion for higher learning, and acting with integrity.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field; equivalency considered
• Three years of information systems experience
• Demonstrated information systems experience to include use of programming languages and systems common to the job domain; required
• Experience with object oriented programming languages; preferred
• Must have excellent written/verbal communications and interpersonal skills with proven ability to initiate and facilitate team oriented involvement and discussions; required
• Must be flexible, collaborative, and innovative and able to function effectively in a rapidly evolving multi-priority environment; required
• Must have strong organizational and problem-solving skills; required
• Experience troubleshooting and supporting enterprise applications; required
• Demonstrated project management experience; preferred
Salary: $65,800/year minimum
This position is eligible for alternative worksite arrangement (hybrid) and will be located in Lincoln, NE.
Please note: Sponsorship will not be offered for this position.