Systems Software DeveloperUniversity of Nebraska - Lincoln
Systems Software Developer
The University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Design and develop the in-house building automation system (BAS) used at UNL for HVAC maintenance operation and energy management
- Work with a team of software and embedded systems developers responsible for the development of this system
- Collaborate with software developers to design compilers for a control language, graphic tools, a user interface, an alarming framework, etc.
- Incorporate HVAC industry-standard communication protocols like BACnet and Modbus
- Integrate BAS with third-party software
- Work with energy and mechanical engineers to gather requirements for optimal software development
- Must be available as part of the on-call rotation (nights and weekends)
- Must be reachable by cell phone in case of campus emergencies 24/7
- Applicant review begins September 13
- A criminal history background check will be conducted
The University of Nebraska-Lincoln is an EO/AA employer and encourages minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.