Clinical Informatics Analyst
VALLEY COUNTY HEALTH SYSTEM
CLINICAL INFORMATICS ANALYST
Valley County Health System has a full-time opportunity for a Clinical Informatics Analyst to assist our Information Systems team on vital IT related projects. The scope of the project is to assess reporting requirements in relation to current and future quality initiatives including MACRA/MIPS, Meaningful Use and HIIN; serve as a point of contact for clinical data retrieval and analysis; and work in conjunction with the current IS and clinical staff to navigate the EHR applications. This role is responsible for performing the following duties:
• Work in conjunction with the Information Systems department and is responsible for clinical functionality, training, and teaching end-users in the McKesson software system.
• Act as a liaison between clinical users and the HIS/EMR vendor for enhancement & feature requests in software.
Skills and Experience
• Advanced understanding of electronic & computer technology for the purpose of assisting clinicians with the learning process of an Electronic Medical Record system.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience with previous HIS/EMR implementation or products preferred.
• Experience with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Windows is a must.
Excellent benefit package including Health, Dental/Vision, Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off and more!
For more information, please contact
Human Resources at 308-728-4325.
Apply online at www.ValleyCountyHealthSystem.org
E-Verify/ Equal Opportunity Employer