Truck DriverVulcraft Carrier Corp-Nebraska
Division: Vulcraft Nebraska
Location: Norfolk, NE, United States
Other Available Locations: N/A
Basic Job Functions:
The role of a driver is to safely transport steel joist, deck, steel coils, other steel products, wood and other freight bearing general classifications to specified points of delivery. Drivers must maintain accurate driver e-logs and/or records to comply with all local, state and federal DOT laws and regulations, and follow all company policies. The qualified candidate must have the ability to contribute effectively in a team environment and is expected to drive at variable times, day and night under varying schedules, with little or no notice. Normal work week leaves Sunday, home 2-3 nights during the week and most Saturdays. Excellent equipment, wage & benefit package.
Safety is the most important part of all jobs within Nucor; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
- Minimum 3 years Class 8 truck Intrastate and Interstate driving experience
- Current Class A CDL license, excellent MVR and CSA score
- Excellent driving and work record, very low accident rate is mandatory
- No prior DUI convictions in a commercial vehicle or within the last 10 years in a personal vehicle
- No prior positive DOT drug and/or alcohol tests
- Must pass all DOT and company written, driving, and drug screen tests
- Must meet all DOT physical and skills requirements
- Flatbed and oversize load experience
- Joist, deck or steel coil hauling experience
Please Click "APPLY" to learn more and submit your application / resume today!
Vulcraft does not accept unsolicited resumes or wish to sponsor a work visa.
Nucor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veterans – and a drug – free workplace